I am wearing a maxi skirt with a straw fedora, so springy!
It’s that time of year again, the soft hues of green, peach, and purple soon start to make their debut both in apparel and accessories! So, let us do some hunting and find some really fantastic pieces to add a pastel pop to our spring fashion!
Red and salmon together make a great statement. They are both spicy colors and turn up the heat in any outfit! Salsa anyone?!?
What can be better than a jeweled top for spring!
Let’s make our closets bloom this spring with floral blazers, sweaters, and shirts! There is no better time than spring time, to try that color or pattern you were eyeing all winter long!
So, I have some spring essentials this season that I think are musts!
1. Wide-leg jeans, either in a dark or light wash
2. Pastel Leather or Textured Fabric Jacket, this will be your go-to piece all season
3. Light Cotton Sweater, pick a beautiful vibrant color! (try target, gap, and ann taylor loft for some good deals)
4. Lace skirt or shorts, perfect for those casual days and dressy nights
5. Time for a new dress my friends, try a bright color or fun pattern
1. Oh handbags, I am loving perforated leather in any color
2. Ballet Flats, I love juicy orange, bright blue, and sunny yellow
3. Get a little chunky with your chains and layer gold, silver, and rose gold on your neck or wrists
4. Give your eyes and nails attention too, with either a orchid colored eye shadow or poppy pink nails!
Whether your headband is jeweled, feathered, or flowered, it will add individuality to any outfit!
It’s time to start bringing out bits and pieces of your spring wardrobe for a much needed change! A colorful spring dress looks amazing under a wool blazer with tights and boots, but keep a springy trend and add in flowery accessories, like a bracelet or necklace!
When a retro bracelet and modern accessories collide, a beautiful combination happens that is both unique and fresh!
Now you don’t have to decide between being nautical with stripes or wild with leopard, you can do both! Stripes paired with leopard is so chic and playful, its definitely something to try ladies!