Here are some of my picks to start my fall season off in style!
* Chunky cardigan with detailing on the shoulder, in either army green, camel or charcoal
* Black fur vest for those chilly days
* Light denim shirt (I think that a denim shirt goes with literally everything)
* Taupe booties (I love a neutral boot)
* Wide brim hat in either black or tan (hats are great for those days I don’t want to do my hair)
* Brown cross body bag with studded detailing (how rocker chic)
* Wool scarf (I am thinking in either orange or burgundy)
Note: Try and add at least three fall pieces to your closet. Accessories are a great way to go because they are relatively inexpensive and will add your own personal touch to each fall outfit you wear!