One of this season’s it purchases has to be the two tone bag! I love this handbag trend because it has a very downtown look that will make any outfit ultra cool!
Here are some of my picks to start my fall season off in style!
* Chunky cardigan with detailing on the shoulder, in either army green, camel or charcoal
* Black fur vest for those chilly days
* Light denim shirt (I think that a denim shirt goes with literally everything)
* Taupe booties (I love a neutral boot)
* Wide brim hat in either black or tan (hats are great for those days I don’t want to do my hair)
* Brown cross body bag with studded detailing (how rocker chic)
* Wool scarf (I am thinking in either orange or burgundy)
Note: Try and add at least three fall pieces to your closet. Accessories are a great way to go because they are relatively inexpensive and will add your own personal touch to each fall outfit you wear!
If you want to add some luxury to your closet then look no further than cashmere! This wool is oh so soft and light, yet warm for those fall days when you don’t quite need a jacket. The price of cashmere is on the high side, but is a good investment because it never goes out of style and will last you forever! Its a cash-miracle I will admit! However for the girl on a budget, wool blends with a percentage of cashmere is a great alternative and will be easier on your wallet and your man’s heart!
Some great places to look for cashmere pieces are: TJ Maxx, Marshalls, Jcrew, Banana Republic, and Bluefly!
Hopefully you all are having a fashionable week! Here is an outfit that I wore yesterday, and what is even better is the sweater I am wearing is one I took from my dad’s closet, thanks dad! The key to making this outfit work is pairing over-sized like the sweater with fitted items like the jacket and leggings. Remember that you don’t want to lose your shape so play with volume and fit, there is a blurry line between over-sized and straight up frumpy!